Plague Diary. This the 1329th day since 1st of March, 2020 A.D.
I recount the people who have left my life.
- Nick, a Bar Manager (from Australia) at a cocktail bar, named The Other Room.
- Sarah, a barista at an outlet of a coffee-organisation, named Community Coffee.
- Nicole, a barista at a now-defunct cafe, named Double Up Coffee.
- Tim, a (part-time) barista at a cafe, named Puck Provisions.
- Rathi, a (part-time) barista at two separate cafes, respectively named Puck Provisions, and Upshot Coffee.
- Dinesh, the Person-in-charge of a small retail-shop, named Balestier Market Collective.
- Han Nian, a colleague (from China) at Tiong Hoe Specialty Coffee.
- Jay, a colleague (from Malaysia) at Tiong Hoe Specialty Coffee.
- Melvin, a Gallery Manager at an art gallery, named Art Porters.
- Bradley and Sue, members of the staff at an (now-defunct) art gallery, named Hatch Art Project.
- Noon, a hostess (from Thailand) at a jazz club, named “Simply Jazz by TinBox”.
But now, may a Biblical God help the above-mentioned people to experience the love of Messiah Yeshua / Jesus, and to grow into the likeness of the Eldest Child of God.